GoudmetHout, located at Huygensstraat 6 9727 JD Groningen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
GoudmetHout uses a reliable SSL Certificate to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes to your personal data. Always contact us if you suspect that your personal information will nevertheless be used unlawfully. Below you will find more information:
- www.goudmethout.nl Occupationlaan 112 9728 EL Groningen
- GoudmetHout can process your personal data (first and last name, address, telephone number, address and data about your activities on our website) because you use our services and because you place this yourself when placing an order on www.goudmethout .nl provided to us.
- Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
- We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- GoudmetHout analyzes your behaviour on the website to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- GoudmetHout also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax returns.
- We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which you provided the data and to be able to meet our legal administrative obligations.
- GoudmetHout provides your personal information to third parties only if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Goud met Hout and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible.
- GoudmetHout does not sell your data to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. GoudmetHout remains responsible for these processes.
- www.goudmethout.nl keeps track of general visit data, including your computer's IP address, the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analysis of visit and click Behaviour on the website. GoudmetHout uses this information to improve the functioning of the website. These data are anonymised as much as possible and are not provided to third parties.
- GoudmetHout uses Google Analytics to track how users use the website and how effective the ads of GoudmetHout are. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. We have asked Google to mask your IP address and we have closed an employee agreement with Google. Google uses this information to track how our website is used, to provide reports on the Website to GoudmetHout, and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may disclose this information to third parties if required to do so by law, or to the extent that such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. GoudmetHout has no influence on this. We have not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through our website for other Google services.
This Privacy Statement is tailored to the use of and opportunities on this site. Any customizations and/or changes to this site may result in changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to periodically review this privacy statement.
Personal Data Choices
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or remove any personal information that has been provided to us at any time.
Customize/Unsubscribe Service Newsletter
At the Bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to modify your data or to unsubscribe.
If you want to customize your data or get yourself out of our files, please contact us. See contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services, on our and other Web sites, may not function correctly if cookies are disabled in your browser.